Wellesley Friends of Art - Private Fine Craft Collection Visit
Visit to the Private Fine Craft Collection of Sandy and Norman Mitchell
Join us for a visit to the museum quality fine craft collection of Sandy and Norman Mitchell. Guided by the collectors, we will tour their house in Potomac. We will hear how their collection has evolved over the years and how and why they chose the works. Sandy is the 2016 Chair of the James Renwick Alliance 2016 Spring Craft Weekend ( ) and a member of the committee that organizes the Smithsonian Craft Show ( ).
- $20 for FOA members
- $10 for young alum FOA members (Classes of 2011-15)
- $30 for guests and non-FOA members (space available)
Please mail checks made out to "Friends of Art" to Kristin Thompson, 1408 Q St NW, Unit 2, Washington DC 20009. Please be sure to indicate which event(s) you are planning to attend and whether or not you are a current FOA member. Please be sure we have your first and last name, your year at Wellesley, and your email address. Please include the first and last name of all guests.
Questions: contact Kristin Thompson '81 (Friends of Art) at email@example.com.
- Events are limited in size, and current FOA members will have priority.
- Class of 2015, free FOA membership with registration.
- Members at the $250 level and above may bring one guest at the member price.
- Patrons and Benefactors ($1000 membership and above) attend free with reservation.
- For the event, members will have priority through .
- Directions and specifics for each event will be sent to those with confirmed reservations.